- BIBLE: We believe in the scriptures of the Old and New Testaments as verbally inspired of God and
inherant in the various matters of which they speak.
- TRINITY: We believe in one God eternally existing in three persons of the Godhead; Father,
Son and Holy Spirit. That these three persons have the same nature, attributes and perfection.
- CREATION and FALL: We believe that the universe with all that is in it was created in the beginning
by the word of God; that man's body was made by a creative act of God; that the first man Adam, fell from his original state
of innocence, became corrupt in nature and came under the condemnation and the sentence of death; and because of the unity
of the race in Adam, it's natural head, all men have come under the consequence of sin.
- CHRIST: We believe that Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit, and is truly God, born of
the virgin Mary, and is a true man who shed His blood for the sins of all men as a substitutionary sacrifice; that He arose
in the very body, though glorified, in which He had been crucified; that He ascended into heaven and is seated at the right
of God; and He now appears in the presence of God on behalf of His people.
- UNIVERSE: We believe that the Lord, by the Word of His power upholds all things that have been
created, together with the laws and properties with which they have been endowed, and that God in His sovereign rule of the
universe, works out His purpose through the laws of nature and by miraculous power.
- HOLY SPIRIT: We believe that the Holy Spirit is a divine person; that He inspired men to write
the Scripture; that He convicts the world of sin, of righteousness, and of judgement and He regenerates those who believe,
places them into the body of Christ, and dwells in them, that as Christ's representative on earth He calls out a people from
the Jews and Gentiles and makes of them "One New Man', and that He calls out men to God's service and empowers them and
directs them in that service (I COR 12:23, ROM 8:14-27, EPH 5:18, GAL 5:16, 18 and 15, and ACTS 1:8, 2:4 and 3:10).
We believe in the gift of the Holy Spirit (I COR 7:20 and 12:28).
- SALVATION: We believe that through faith in the crucified and risen Christ, man is justified,
regenerated and given the position of a child in the family of God; and there is but one way of salvation that is, through
faith in Christ, and that those who have been born of the Spirit of God never perish.
- CHURCH: We believe that the church is the company of all those who have been born of the Spirit
of God and baptized into the body of Christ by that Spirit; and that this church is the body of Christ, and the temple of
the Holy Spirit; and the Bride of Christ; that during this dispensation all regenerated Jews and Gentiles are united in one
church in Christ and some day Christ will present this church to Himself without blemish. Corporate body (local church)
to be a channel (universal church and local church).
- FIVE FOLD MINISTRY: We believe in the Five Fold Ministry where by He gave some Apostles, Prophets
(none gender male or female), Evangelist, Pastors, and Teachers (EPH 4:11).
- LOCAL CHURCH: We believe that the Local Church is an autonomous body of baptized believers united
together upon profession of faith and observing two ordinances (Baptism and the Lord's Supper). The local church is
to purify, edify and occupy itself with prayer and fellowship to endeavor to reach men for Christ at home and abroad.
- SATAN: We believe that the fallen angel known as Satan was originally perfect in his way; that
he fell and drew with him a large number of angels; that he together with his angles and demons, is active in opposition to
God and His work; that Satan and his emissaries were defeated at the cross of Christ; that they will be bound for a thousand
years at the return of Christ to the earth; and that ultimately they will be cast into the lake of fire where they will be
- FUTURE THINGS: We believe in the personal, pre-millennial return of our Lord Jesus Christ; and
the resurrection of all those who have died in Him; that He will region over Israel and the Gentile nations on the earth during
the millennium, after which the wicked dead along with Satan and his emissaries, will be cast into the lake of fire where
they will be punished forever.
- FINANCING THE MINISTRY OF THE CHURCH: We believe in the biblical laws of Giving, Tithes, Offerings,
and Seed Plant Monies (MAL 3:8-10).
- WOMEN IN THE MINISTRY: We believe that in the body of Christ we all have been called into a Ministry
of Service to fulfill the promise of Joel.
- CHRISTIAN EDUCATION: We believe that persons furthering their Christian Educational studies into
the School of Ministry are indeed Spirit Lead and humbly willing to be mentored by an esteemed Brother or Sister in Christ.